Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Poster for Church

I had to make a poster for a church party so this is what I came up with.  This is the cake part I made it from Celebrate with Flourish.  I added handmade sprial roses and leaves I cut out myself.  I added a little sparkle to it and there you go.

Thee are are the roses that I made, they turned out so pretty and so easy to make.


I also made balloons for each side of the poster. The balloons are from Create A Critter and I just added small shapes inside the balloons to be cut out and have a layer.

This is the finishec poster.  The happy birthday was cut from Celebrate With Flourish.  The Relief Society was cut fom Holiday Cakes and I welded them together on my Gyspy.  I adding ribbon for the strings for the balloon and a bow.  I hope you enjoyed and learned a little from this.  Thanks and don't forget to leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment