Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Explosion Box

This is my first explosion box I have ever made.  I wanted to make one and when I got started it just turned into a game.



The game is to help the baby animals find their mommy and daddy.


The mommy and daddies will be in the differnet pockets along with other tags that have other things on them.

I made a lot of butterfies and dragonflies and pretty flowers.  I also used some ladybugs.  It is very colorful and I loved making it.


I still have to make the tags for it but I just couldn't wait to post it.


I hope you love it as much as I do.  It was so much fun.  The animals that I used was some I had on my computer and I just printed them out.  I aso did it with the butterflies and the dragonflies.  The puches were the only thing that I cut on the cricut.  The ladybugs are made of wood.

2 comments:

  1. This is so awesome! It screams you! I love all that you added. It is so pretty and fun to look at! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOOOOO much fun!

    Buffie
    http://scrappingwithbuffie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete